EBA performs materials testing for quality control during construction, geotechnical investigations, pavement evaluations, and structural condition assessments.
Construction Quality Control
EBA is fully equipped to test soil, rock, aggregates, hot mix asphalt, asphalt binder, concrete, mortar, grout, and fireproofing materials. Our certified and experienced materials technicians are supervised by licensed professionals and are supplied with the latest testing equipment for accurate results. Additionally, our fleet of mobile testing laboratories brings complete testing capabilities directly to any construction site.
Our clients can contract our construction quality control testing services on a full-time or as-needed basis.
EBA’s construction quality control testing strengths include the following:
- Field and laboratory testing of a wide variety of construction materials
- Testing of materials for all types of construction projects
- Structural steel and floor flatness inspection
- Concrete and asphalt plant inspection
- Set up of on-site laboratory testing facilities
Technicians, inspectors, and managers certified by the American Concrete Institute (ACI), the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET), and the Mid-Atlantic Region Technician Certification Program (MARTCP)
Our laboratory has been accredited by AASHTO since 1993 and meets the requirements of AASHTO R-18 (quality management system), ASTM C1077 (concrete), ASTM D 3666 (paving materials), ASTM D3740 (soil and rock), and ASTM E 329 (construction inspection and testing).
Geotechnical, Pavement, and Structural Evaluations
In addition to the services described above, EBA’s materials testing services include the following:
- Testing of soil and rock for geotechnical investigations
- Testing of pavement and pavement subgrade materials for pavement evaluations
- Testing of structural materials for structural condition assessments