Our geotechnical engineering department is comprised of highly experienced geotechnical engineers and geologists, all of whom are licensed professionals. Trained in the use of the latest technologies, our team identifies potential site limitations and anticipates construction challenges to deliver optimal solutions for your geotechnical concerns.
EBA has the staff and resources to provide all required geotechnical engineering services for projects involving highways, bridges, buildings, piers, wharfs, stormwater management facilities, landfills, dams, tunnels, slope stabilization, drainage, and utility systems.
- AASHTO accredited materials testing laboratory
- Construction monitoring and field support
- Feasibility studies and preliminary subsurface explorations
- Foundation analysis and design for buildings and infrastructure
- Full subsurface explorations on land and water
- Geophysical investigations and in-situ soil testing
- Groundwater investigation and evaluation
- Installation, monitoring, and evaluation of geotechnical instruments
- Investigation permitting in public spaces and environmentally sensitive areas
- Pavement condition surveys and evaluations
- Pre- and post-construction condition surveys