geographIT, a division of EBA Engineering, Inc., develops and implements state-of-the-art enterprise geographic information system (GIS) solutions, as well as custom geospatial technology and information management solutions for our clients. We have the experience, insight, and innovation that comes from over two decades of GIS consulting, custom software development, and system integration projects completed for a wide array of clients. Whether developed for a cloud computing, wireless broadband, or mobile platform, our cost-effective solutions help our clients access information whenever, wherever, and however they need it.
Our secure, custom web and mobile GIS solutions support online and offline data collection, eliminating concern about cellular broadband coverage. Automating paper-based workflows, integrating database systems, and streamlining data collection and maintenance systems are just a few ways our clients improve data quality while saving time and money.
EBA is an Esri Silver Business partner, with a specialization in ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Portal implementation. Contact us today if you are looking to add GIS to your toolbox or improve the efficiency of your legacy GIS/IT systems.
Explore how geographIT is helping the Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County achieve their enterprise GIS vision: https://arcg.is/15ja8D
Discover how the City of Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management is using real-time GIS to manage emergencies and major events: https://arcg.is/1TjWqb0
- ArcGIS service architecture configuration and publishing
- Custom software solutions deployed as native mobile, web browser, or desktop apps
- Enterprise GIS services:
- Organizational requirements assessments
- Implementation planning
- System architecture: on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment options
- Comprehensive implementation services
- System software and database upgrades
- On-call technical support and system troubleshooting
- Geodatabase conversion/implementation services
- Geodatabase design services
- Geoprocessing/spatial modelling in support of environmental and planning studies
- GIS integration with work order, asset management, and CRM systems