geographIT, a division of EBA Engineering, Inc., develops and implements state-of-the-art enterprise geographic information system (GIS) solutions, as well as custom geospatial technology and information management solutions for our clients. We have the experience, insight, and innovation that comes from over two decades of GIS consulting, custom software development, and system integration projects completed for a wide array of clients. Whether developed for a cloud computing, wireless broadband, or mobile platform, our cost-effective solutions help our clients access information whenever, wherever, and however they need it.
Our secure, custom web and mobile GIS solutions support online and offline data collection, eliminating concern about cellular broadband coverage. Automating paper-based workflows, integrating database systems, and streamlining data collection and maintenance systems are just a few ways our clients improve data quality while saving time and money.
EBA is an Esri Silver Business partner, with a specialization in ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Portal implementation. Contact us today if you are looking to add GIS to your toolbox or improve the efficiency of your legacy GIS/IT systems.
Discover more about our capabilities and experience here: https://geoit.maps.arcgis.com/home/index.html
- ArcGIS Platform Implementation and Support:
- Architecture design and implementation
- ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS implementation
- Platform performance and security tuning
- System upgrades
- Cloud-managed system administration
- Premium on-call support
- Service architecture design and implementation
- Mobile app data collection and activity tracking solutions
- Real time GIS and Internet of Things (IOT)
- Geodatabase design and implementation
- Data migration: extract, transform, and load automation
- Requirements assessments
- Implementation and migration planning
- Spatial modelling
- 3D visualizations and simulations
- Custom Software Solutions:
- Native mobile, web browser, and desktop apps
- Integration with external database systems
- System administration, data migration, and QA/QC automation