EBA is committed to giving back to others and to supporting our industry and our professions. That’s why working with our interns is one the brightest parts of our day!
As an EBA intern, you can expect to:
- Ask questions. Asking questions is never discouraged at EBA! You have questions. We want to help you find the answers.
- Learn (a lot). You have worked hard in school and made the grade. Our internship program is an opportunity to put the theories learned in the classroom into real-world practice. You’ll learn new concepts, terms, skills, procedures, software, and more.
- Explore different fields. We want you to find your passion as part of your internship experience. That’s why, as an EBA intern, you will work with every one of our departments. You’ll not only learn about which tasks and field you enjoy more, but also see how all of our departments work together to complete projects successfully.
- Be part of the team. You may think of an internship as observing from the sidelines. Not at EBA. From day one, you will be part of our team, contributing to projects and learning hands-on.
- Make connections. Building relationships with new colleagues is one of the most important parts of the internship experience. We hope you will make connections that will last your whole career!
- Gain additional skills. As an EBA intern, you will certainly enhance your technical skills. But you will also have opportunities to improve other skills that are necessary in any workplace—like leadership, communication, and teamwork.
- Possibly get a job. We hope your internship experience will lead to a permanent position upon graduation. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Sound interesting? Learn more below from some of our former interns who have shared their stories and experiences.
- We begin recruiting interns in November and select our interns by March.
- Our summer internship program begins in June and concludes in mid-August.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply.